Raw Creamy Caramel BarPrint
- Base layer:
- 200g raw almonds
- 100g shredded coconut
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 50g of cacao nibs
- Creamy caramel layer :
- 400g of soaked cashews overnight in cold water in fridge.
- 3 medjool dates pitted
- 50g of melted cacao butter
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or coconut syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp cinammon
- Toppings :
- 100g of melted raw dark chocolate
- Dried edible rose petals (optional)
For the base :
- Process the almond to make the base in a food processor. Then, add rest of the ingredients and process until you get a crumby texture that stick together. Add some extra dates if needed.
- Layer tin with parchment paper and spread the base evenly. Pop it in freezer while you make the layer.
- For the caramel layer : blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until you get a creamy and smooth texture.
- Spread it on top of the base layer and pop back in the freezer for around 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut the cake into equal slices and drizzle melted chocolate along with rose petals on top.