This raw vegan cheesecake is made with wholesome raw ingredients. It’s filled with healthy fats and refined sugar-free.
You won’t believe they are made with nourishing ingredients.
160g raw almonds soaked for 4 hours
10 Iranian dates pitted
1 pinch of Himalayan sea salt
160g cashews soaked for at least 4 hours
80 ml melted coconut oil
150 ml coconut milk
125 ml maple syrup (or just dates)
2 teaspoons of vanilla powder
Juice of one lemon
100g of strawberries/blueberries…
Dried rose petals
- To make the base, place the almonds in a food processor and blend until broken down into small pieces.
- Add the dates and salt and process until you have a sticky texture/mixture.
- Line your cake tin, about 5 cm deep with baking paper. Press the mixture into the tin and store in fridge while you make the filling.
- Clean out the processor. Drain the cashews and process with the coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup or pitted dates. Keep processing until you achieve a smooth consistency. Fold the vanilla and lemon juice through.
- In a blender, mix the berries and add two spoons to the filling. Don’t mix too much to male swirls.
- Then pour the filling over the base. Set in the freezer for at least 3/4 hours.